What's Up Weekly: The Index
We are always looking for the best news and resources out there on pregnancy and the postpartum period. Below is a compilation of all of the useful information we've found.
Want to recommend a link or looking for something that isn't here? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can new moms make breastfeeding work? Be realistic, say Philly women (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Actually, Exclusive Breastfeeding Is Impossible For Most Moms (Romper)
- The Case For Rethinking Breastfeeding Goals (Huffington Post)
- Study: Breastfeeding for at least 2 months decreases risk of SIDS (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Breastfeeding For Six Months Slashes Type 2 Diabetes Risk By 47 Percent, Study Shows (The Telegraph)
- Breastfeeding Reduces Hypertension Risk (Science Daily)
Preserving Your Fertility:
- Study Highlights The Importance Of Continuing Medication In Pregnancy (Medical Xpress)
- Higher Blood Sugar In Early Pregnancy Raises Baby’s Heart-Defect Risk (Science Daily)
Making Informed Decisions:
- 7 Health Studies Published in 2017 That Every Parent Should Read (What To Expect)