Meghan McCarthy, Founder and CEO
Meghan McCarthy is the founder and CEO of Maternie, a healthcare company that reports, collects and connects pregnant women with the best information and resources available.
Prior to Maternie, Meghan was the Chief Content Officer and Cofounder of Morning Consult, where she built and led the company’s media enterprise, reaching over 250,000 government and business leaders daily with coverage and analysis of the biggest issues in business, politics, and policy.
Meghan also spent six years covering Congress at National Journal and Congressional Quarterly, with a focus on health policy after the passage of the Affordable Care Act. Meghan’s work has been featured on C-SPAN, MSNBC, National Public Radio, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and The Atlantic, among other national news outlets.
Meghan graduated with high honors from the College of William and Mary with a degree in political science and economics.
in the news
- Business Insider: A breakout company broke the dam in 2016 polling, and now it wants to become 'the Bloomberg of public opinion'
- CSPAN: Meghan talks about the Affordable Care Act on Washington Journal
- CSPAN: Meghan talks about the heroin epidemic on Washington Journal
- Forbes: Trump's Winning War On The Media, But Just Barely
- DCA Live: Red Hot Media Panel
- Fox News: Meghan talks about President Trump's failing grades from voters after his first 100 days
- Talking Biz News: How Morning Consult covers the intersection between policy and business
- The Atlantic: Articles by Meghan